Tree Surgeons Tavistock
If you need tree surgeons in Tavistock and throughout the surrounding areas of East Cornwall and West Devon, look no further than Colin Chadwick Tree Specialist. Our professional team have over 20 years of experience in all aspects of tree surgery and tree care including dismantling, crown raising, crown reduction, felling, pruning, planting and more. We work for both residential and commercial clients so you can trust us to keep your trees, hedges and garden healthy and in the best condition.
To organise a free on-site consultation, get in touch with us today.
Why Choose Colin Chadwick Tree Specialist?
- Free on-site consultation and advice.
- Free written quotations including site maps and a copy of our insurance policy.
- Public liability insurance to £5 million.
- Employer and employee liability to £10 million.
- Full risk assessments carried out to HSE requirements.
- Our work complies with British Standard 3998:2010.
- We have an Environment Agency Waste Carrier’s Licence.
- We were featured in an episode of BBC2 Gardener’s World based in Bere Alston with Frances Tophill.
- Over 20 years of practical experience.
- BSC (Hons) on Forestry from Bangor University.
- Detailed knowledge of tree management and tree disease.
Covering the Following Areas of Devon and Cornwall:
- The Tamar Valley
What our customers are saying
- Experienced professional who is totally reliable – highly recommended Colin’s advice was invaluable in deciding how to prioritise the wide variety of works needed in our garden. His work is excellent and he and his team are hard working, courteous and very thorough. Following the recent late August storm our large oak tree was damaged and Colin managed to fit us in to his busy schedule to ensure that large limbs overhanging the drive were safely removed. Once the works have been completed the team tidy up immaculately leaving the garden in good shape. We are very happy to recommend his services to you.Alexander Kirby10/13/2023Really good job Colin did a fantastic job removing our extremely overgrown leylandii hedge. Very knowledgable when advising us what options we had and no concerns removing the trees despite close proximity of a main road, our house and shrubs! Really lovely chap and full of suggestions for alternative things to plant now we have sunshine in our garden again! Will definitely use Colin in the future.Jenn Shuttleworth7/07/2022Highly recommended Colin and his team were very professional from start to finish.
Very knowledgeable and great service.
Even though we had a few tricky trees to remove, Colin did it with ease avoiding our stables and workshop!
We cannot rate Colin enough. Good old fashioned business, leaving the customers happy 👍 5*A Pritchard7/25/2023
- What a pleasure! Colin was polite, professional and punctual, with excellent communication throughout.
Colin did a fantastic job in reducing the height of trees in my back garden. Nothing was too much trouble. Excellent value with first class service!
Highly recommend!Michaela Morfey1/09/2021Great work We are really pleased, Colin is hardworking and friendly, great service! We’d definitely recommend!Kerra Thomson12/03/2021Unfailing excellence . . . Colin has been working on our trees – of which we have a variety, including apple trees, a large Leylandii, flowering Cherry, Willow and row of 12 conifers, the latter of which he has trimmed regularly – for the last five years. In company with all the other reviews on his site, this one will echo his professionalism, efficiency, knowledge, expertise and superb communication skills. I will add, however, the one quality that I rarely find expressed so definitively yet without statement of the obvious – and that is, Colin’s clear love of trees. This enables me to trust completely his advice, care and treatment of our trees. None of them stand on horizontal ground – everywhere slopes – yet any surgery required never fails to result in both perfection and aesthetic excellence. This last quality that Colin possesses, for me, makes his work outstanding. Finally and on a more mundane note, despite living at least an hour’s journey away and subject to the vicissitudes of rush hour traffic, Colin is always reliable.Lori Butterworth12/21/2021
- Great job Excellent, personable service. Efficient and tidy, leaving everything ordered and safe. Good job done – thank you.SEP-14/04/2018Thanks Colin! Colin and team did an excellent job on the oaks – cutting only the limbs needed to clear the roof they were threatening while preserving the trees themselves. Lot’s of “air” time needed to avoid any damage and a great outcome achieved. All the brash chipped and the cuts down to nice sizes for drying as requested. Would happily recommend or use Colin’s services again.Rob Lane5/11/2021I have known Colin for years and have always called him when I need tree work doing. He is totally reliable and great to have around. He works hard and quickly and I am always amazed at what he achieves for the price he charges. He recently made a hedge that looked awful in my garden look amazing. He is meticulous in his work. I would totally recommend him to anyone. OlgaOlga Tomic6/21/2017
- First Class work I can’t recommend Colin highly enough, he was professional and came to my rescue at very short notice, nothing was too much trouble and did a fantastic job on my bay tree, fitting in with filming for the BBC and their rushed schedule. He kept me informed about the work and left everything tidy, was very safety conscious and competively priced. His assistant Jack was brilliant too, certainly will use his services againLynnF-319/20/2017My in-laws had some work done in their garden and were so impressed, they asked me to write a review on their behalf, even though they don’t have Facebook! They said “Totally professional, great service. We would 100% recommend and a pleasure to have working on your home” from Mr and Mrs Harvey.Charlotte Harvey4/14/2021
- Certainly a Tree Specialist Colin and his team have spent four days sorting out the trees in our garden. Professional, friendly, hard-working and tidy. I would certainly use them again and would recommend them to others.DinahC-311/15/2018Trimming of oak tree A very large and important job on trimming a more than 100 year old oak tree with preservation order on it. It is situated along a busy road in Tavistock and had branches over-hanging road. Everything was carefully worked out and secured so would not fall in a dangerous place. Traffic lights were necessary due to tree’s position but all was very efficiently organised. Very impressed with the team and their attitude and the climbing ability of Colin.ChrisM-128810/01/2018Great tree surgeon. Highly recommend. Colin has been looking after the trees on my land for at least 8 years. I can trust that he always knows whats needed for the trees and importantly he completes the work in an efficient and mindful way. He has also taken on some very difficult tree surgery i.e. very tall trees in awkward places. He also cuts back and reshapes my hedges every two or three years.HannahA-4310/20/2017
- Reliable and efficient Maintenance Colin has provided both tree and hedge maintenance for us in a busy main road situation, central Plymouth with both pedestrian and vehicle complications . Site has always been left clear and tidy with excellent result.P. Hagley11/02/2022A Jolly Good Job! Carried out my slightly (very) last minute desperate hedge removal so I could make an emergency hen enclosure. Colin and Co were very accommodating, helpful, patient and tidy. I have 15 very happy hens and 2 even happier children. Thanks all 🙂Sarah Holland7/29/2020
- Great Job! Colin has recently taken down a large tree in our garden & reduced a number of trees on our fence line. The service was excellent, professional & friendly. Quality of work outstanding, removing & clearing up cut wood & brash as work progressed. Work completed in good time given some appalling weather conditions at times. Would definitely recommend Colin & his work team.AnnW-2931/15/2020A thoroughly professional job Colin took down a number of mature sycamore and ash trees along one side of our field over a period of 3 days over a distance of 30 metres. . He was both professional and meticulous in his approach to the tricky task, Some trees had rot in the trunks and others had branches protruding over a neighbour’s property. He cut the trees down without any damage to close by buildings. Colin also cleared up meticulously afterwards. i would recommend Colin without hesitation.RobertS-7984/21/2019
- Reliable, courteous and high quality workmanship. Will always tackle a job big or small. If it’s felling a number of high trees or tackling brushwood or maintaining hedges on the flat or on difficult terrain Colin’s work is of the highest professional standard. If required he will chip the brushwood for disposal or cut larger sections of the trees into logs. Free quotations are provided before any work is agreed with the customer.DavidM-4805/31/2017Fantastic work. Great advice, accurate quote, excellent work and very tidy. Thanks very much, no hesitation to recommend. HiMagentaPlate82-14/24/2018
- Excellent Colin is that rare thing: he tells you what he’ll do, how much it’ll cost, when he’ll come…and then does what he’s said. He’s also good at his job, and a nice guy. Use him!PatrickM-1645/16/2018Giant Leylandii!!! Colin was recommended by family and the recommendations were well founded. Totally professional, he gave us a good quote, was extremely professional around the COVID situation. Did a fantastic job and delivered as he promised. We are totally impressed by his work and that of his team. Will definitely recommend.Ian Pethick6/01/2020Excellent service We have 60 steps from the road to our front garden where we had a large spruce that we wanted felled. So to cut this down and remove and tidy up was a huge undertaking. Colin and Matthew got on with the job cheerfully and professionally and we cannot rate them highly enough. So excellent is the only word to use for this service.Betty Attrill6/12/2021
- What a good service Colin came and sorted out our rather overgrown apple tree and what a good job he did. He arrived when he said he would and very efficiently got on with the work . Having received a quote some while before as due to covid the job had been postponed , he honoured this figure.
Having proficiently trimmed the tree he then carefully removed all the not wanted branches and made sure that the lane where some had fallen was clear.
I am glad to say that the tree blossomed and now has many apples on it . So overall I thoroughly recommend this service.Pam Lowther7/05/2022Reliable, expert service well worth paying for. Colin’s advice was extremely helpful early on in the process on the best way of taking down the very large pine tree close to our boundary. He and his team made an excellent job of the process in a day, left the site clear and tidy, and came back to split some of the larger logs the day after. This made what could have been a nightmare, a great relief. Not cheap – but worth every penny for the professional, expert serviceMhairiM-182/20/2019Awesome service again from Colin Colin has worked for us on a number of trees at our farm that have needed attention. His knowledge, practical abilities and his passion for his work are infectious and we have learnt a lot from him. We are so grateful for the work he has done for us, which has been carried out completely skilfully and professionally. Colin did the work when he said he was going to do it and at a price that he had quoted us, which was a fair price. We would have no hesitation in recommending his services and will definitely use him again in the future. Thanks Colin!Kirsty Agutter & Barry Mims12/07/2021
- Colin Chadwick Tree Surgeon Colin did an excellent job in cutting our trees back over a 2 day period and disposing of all debris. I would definitely recommend him.PaulB-8905/31/2017Professional and knowledgable. I’ve used the services of Colin Chadwick Tree Specialist on several occasions over the years for a variety of tasks – ranging from garden clearance of shrubs/small trees and hedge trimming to removal of large trees within a conservation area requiring the approach of a suitably qualified specialist to ensure that all legal and professional criteria are met. Colin has removed extremely difficult, large trees in restricted access areas in close proximity to houses and buildings. His knowledge here has been vital. Colin’s professional knowledge is exceptional and proved very helpful when it has come to selecting/planting new trees and shrubs. I would recommend his services wholeheartedly.RuthS-636/30/2017
- Keep it local! Colin recently completed some work for us on a couple of oaks and some conifers. All work carried out in a professional and safety conscious manner. Would certainly recommend.Tim Williams11/05/2022Great Service Colin as attended our home on a couple of occasions over the last few of years, he pollarded a couple trees and recently dealt with a very difficult oak that was shading our greenhouse.
Colin does a great job and leaves the site clean and tidy …..highly recommended!Chris Elliott7/24/2022Professional, Knowledgeable & Friendly Service
We had a rather large Beech and Oak Tree at the end of our garden which were blocking out the afternoon and evening sun. Colin and his team were very professional throughout; from the initial site visit, he advised on the best way to reduce the trees to maximise the afternoon sun, whilst ensuring our garden would maintain privacy from the neighbouring fields, yet remain sheltered from the wind.
When it was time to carry out the works, Colin was punctual, and carried out the task competently, stacking the logs and brash neatly and agreed to return at a later date to chip it for our front garden.
We now have a lovely light garden, and two manageable trees that I can now maintain myself. I have every confidence that our trees were in the best possible hands and have no hesitation in recommending his service to others; In fact, I have on several occasions and will continue to do so!Adam McCollough12/17/2020
- Thank you Colin. Great job sorting out an unruly, oversized hedge. Now much reduced on top and width wise, done at the right time of year, and will be easier for us to maintain. Good communication, accurate quote, tidy work and cleared up well. Will be in touch for tree work when it’s needed. Thank youSarah Parker10/12/2022Highly recommend! We have used Colin for the last two years in Horrabridge, having been recommended to us by the previous owners of our home! We will continue to use Colin to keep our hedging and trees under control – he is incredibly knowledgeable, hard working, replies to emails and spares time to explain to our 5 year old that he isn’t cutting down his favourite tree. Highly recommend!NicolaB-1816/26/2017
- Excellent work So impressed by the professional and thorough work. Such an efficient team – delightful to have here, offered sound advice and cleared up beautifully.Look no further!KatieL-1609/20/2018Look no further . . . than Colin Chadwick – he’s the best tree surgeon we’ve used since we came to SE Cornwall 10 years ago – really knowledgeable, incredibly hardworking, and reassuringly communicative (he replies to emails!!)SallyH-1155/31/2017Excellent Service I contacted Colin about the removal of three dead trees and had an immediate response, followed by a visit and quotation within days. He came when promised and completely the job very efficiently and took away all the material as agreed, leaving the whole area very tidy. I would thoroughly recommend him.Tony Tibbles11/05/2022
- Friendly and professional I couldn’t be happier with Colin’s work; his quote was accurate, the work was completed promptly to a high standard, and he did a great job cleaning up afterwards. He was a pleasure to do business with, and gave me some sound advice on caring for my cherry tree for the next few years myself. My only regret is that I didn’t use his services any sooner! Thoroughly recommended.Trevor Piper6/01/2020Fast, professional and competitive service. Great communication and a superb service. Garden left very clean and tidy, will definitely use again.SteveM-9095/16/2019
- impressive service Colin Chadwick was only 2 of 5 Tree surgeons to respond to my enquiry. He personally visited to inspect a neighbour’s Oak tree overhanging our garden and provided reliable advice and a written very reasonable fixed quote within a few days.He arrived bang on time on the date arranged and did the job quickly and efficiently, No fuss no mess.I had followed his advice regards dealing with our very indifferent and unhelpful neighbour and am pleased to say everything went off smoothly.Would recommend his company without hesitation..ChristopheP-978/25/2018Excellent, highly recommend We’re extremely happy with the work Colin has done for us and the high level of service we received. Colin is very professional and knowledgeable, as well as being a really nice guy. We will definitely be using him again and recommending him to others.LouiseR-1897/16/2018Excellent Tree Work Colin did a great job removing large oak branches that were weakened and presenting a danger to our car parked directly underneath.
We are very relieved we got the work done before the most recent storms.
We would recommend wholeheartedly, but advise to book him in early as his schedule seems very full.Melissa Fieldsend-Danks3/09/2022
- Super professional Colin and his team did an excellent job removing some branches from our beech and oak trees. Everything was tidied away and the quote was accurate. A perfect service.Richard Shilling7/05/2022Colin has been tending our hedge and an oak tree for several years now, and always with care, courtesy and consideration for us, the garden and nature.
We cannot speak too highly of him and his business.Roy Maddock1/31/2021
- Confident, hardworking and reliable We asked Colin to assess some tree work which needed attention in our garden. Colin gave us confident and professional advice which was a great help. Colin and his team worked extremely hard and completed all the work required. We were very pleased with all the work and will be contacting Colin again regarding future work. Would thoroughly recommend.SandraN-453/27/2019Superb, Skilled and Professional! Superb! Colin and team were simply great from initial consultation and quote by Colin right through to execution and completion of agreed tasks – evert thing was communicated timely, even if there had to be a delay due to the bad weather. Colin and the team couldn’t have been more helpful, friendly and willing to engage whilst on the job. Really pleased will all aspects of the service! So glad Colin was recommended to us – great value. Looking forward to having your skill, expertise and professional services in our garden againChris Bulle3/07/2021Highly recommended tree specialist Colin came down to St Germans to sort out two large ash trees that had become diseased. They were down in a few hours, everything cut up and all the branches and leaves chipped and taken away; like some kind of arboreal disappearance trick. Would highly recommend. Absolutely delivers.Tom Hooper6/26/2023
- Truly Excellent Service!! We asked Colin to our garden to sort out an unruly beech tree that the previous owners had left for years and years. The whole job was done completely professionally; the tree now looks perfect (but a lot smaller!) and the garden was left beautifully neat and tidy. Much of the work was done by hand saw which was a very pleasant surprise to us and the neighbours; there was hardly any noise during the day at all!! We would absolutely recommend Colin 100%Mark Ashley7/06/2022Brilliant job Huge thank you to Colin and Matt who visited my property today to cut back some trees overhanging my garden.I’m new to Cornwall and after asking for recommendations via Face Book I contacted Colin for a quote. I was very happy with the quote and date suggested for work to be carried out.The guys arrived on time and the difference they have made to my garden is amazing, it is so much lighter and I can now see the sheep in the field behind.They cleared and swept up, you wouldn’t know they’d been there.Thank you and I will definately call on you again if I need to and will be recommending your services to friendsYvonneJ-297/04/2018Far exceeded our expectations! We had 4 very large trees that had got out of hand and a mature hawthorn in a very difficult position. Colin reduced and shaped the crowns on the 2 beech so well that you can hardly tell they have been touched. The oak was a particularly odd shape and we didn’t hold much hope for improvement – it now looks great! Our ash had signs of die back, Colin explained current best practice on preserving ash and reduced the crown accordingly – hopefully the tree will be saved. The hawthorn has been reduced significantly and no longer is a threat. Colin certainly knows his trees and he and his team were really cheerful, friendly and helpful.John Scoot11/22/2022
- Excellent Service Excellent service from Colin, come on a Sunday to take down a tree that had died in our carpark. Fast and efficient would definitely use Colin again.Andrew Brown Dental Limited12/07/2022What a pleasure! Colin was polite, professional and punctual, with excellent communication throughout. Colin did a fantastic job in reducing the height of trees in my back garden. Nothing was too much trouble. Excellent value with first class service! Highly recommend!Michaela Morfey1/09/2021If you want a job done well, Colin’s your man! Friendly, tidy and professional service however big or small your trees. Colin has provided tree cutting and pruning services for us for a number of years, as well as useful advice on choosing and planting hedging. Our garden has been transformed!Sophie Walton1/21/2021
- A tree surgeon that comes highly recommended Knowledgable ,personable and completely reliable ,Colin has cut our hedges for the 5 years we have lived in our present house, and ,but I do not know for how long ,our predecessor used him as well .With the local Tree Preservation officer being as accommodating (sic) as usual ,it is extremely helpful to have someone like Colin to hand to interpret exactly what can and cannot be done to those trees with TPOs .DavidS-298011/07/2019Removal of three silver birch trees If you need your trees removed in a very safe and organised way then contact Colin. With his trusted helper, Matthew, we watched with great interest as he carefully considered how the removal should happen. All the arisings were removed except for a very artistically compiled log pile. Just ask Colin, as we are sure he will meet your requirements. It was a very entertaining day and Colin and Matthew are very accommodating. We highly recommend colinchadwickcornwall.Robert and Brenda Kitchen7/11/2021An Experienced, Professional Tree Surgeon Colin is an excellent tree surgeon and has provided me with his professional services for the last 6 years. I chose Colin initially because of his professional background, qualifications and experience and would not now use anyone else. Colin is happy to give wise and helpful advice and is friendly, efficient and focussed on doing a first class good job.MsT10/23/2013
- Excellent in all respects We’ve had Colin in several times to deal with various arboreal matters. Courteous, timely estimates and work done on schedule – without any mess! The jobs were done efficiently and quickly. A great service and one I can wholeheartedly recommend.DeriP-16/02/2017Colin arrived ,with his assistant for the day,on time and immediately set to work.
He was so efficient and soon had an old and possibly dangerous Silver Birch felled and stacked away! There was a further 4 trees of different species,they got the same treatment! I was amazed how a clean and tidy state my garden was left in!
I would certainly recommend Colin to anyone seeking a Professional job to be carried out!Ivor Saunders10/24/2020Removal of large Willow. We decided to use Colin on reading the reviews of previous clients, and we were certainly not disappointed. Colin personally arranged and attended the site survey to assess our particular needs and advise accordingly. On the day, Colin (& Matthew) arrived when expected, looking very professional in full PPE, and a fully equipped vehicle. The guys made things look easy, and apart from a couple of well deserved cups of tea, soldiered on until it was done, clean, tidy, all included. We would not hesitate to recommend Colin Chadwick Tree Specialists. Many Thanks…Mick & June Collyer1/21/2022
- Excellent Service I found Colin and his team extremely helpful and professional. Providing advice on trimming two large trees, cutting them safely and removing all the branches. I would recommend them to anyone.John Eardley12/04/2021A Professional & Reliable Tree Specialist Colin has carried out a variety of tree work for me on a number of occasions, the latest being a significant height reduction of eight well established trees and the clearance of arisings from a steeply sloping site. I have always found Colin and his team to be hard working, professional and safe in all aspects of their work and I would not hesitate in recommending their services. I will certainly use them again in the future.John Bilcock11/15/2021A great job removing and tidying overgrown trees on the boundary. The neighbours are happy, so are we!LynnR3/09/2022
- A superb day’s work. We had recently moved to Tavistock and inherited a large number of trees which required care and attention. Colin provided advice and guidance on what needed to be done and provided a clear, concise and competitive quote. The work was done efficiently and professionally and we were delighted with the results. Many many thanks.Colin Baldwin8/06/2020Excellent work sympathetically reducing a copper beech. Colin carried out the major task of reducing the size of a very large copper beech in our garden. This was completed very efficiently and with minimal impact on the rest of the garden. He not only showed great expertise but also a profound understanding and sympathy in the work he did on this tree. He provided us with advice about the treatment of other trees in the garden which was clearly extremely well informed and highly professional. We would recommend him to others and would turn to him first should we need more work of this sort to be done in our garden.KevinD-2088/28/2018
- Tree surgery A very friendly, knowledgeable and tidy workman. Discusses your requirements at every stage, clears all the tree cuttings and debris after he has finished the job. Would highly recommend him for any tree surgery that you require.PaulB-264311/05/2018First class job carried out by first class professionals Highly recommended!!!Initially I required advice on all the trees on my property and a quotation for one specific job to reduce the volume of a tree in preparation for having solar panels on our roof. Colin Chadwick discussed each of our trees knowledgeably, and provided expert advice, which largely resulted in being told that all was well…and meant no extra work for him! The quotation was competitive and thorough and, like him, inspired confidence in the service he was to provide.The team arrived promptly on the day, and from the outset they involved me in all stages of the work; throughout the day they remained very flexible, patient and accommodating to my requests. The work was conducted carefully and with a high regard to safety; at no time did I have cause for concern. They logged the wood for me and thoroughly cleared away all the remaining debris onto their lorry.I will be using them again…they really are a superb team of professionals!LiziH8/17/2017Recommended highly For the last 5 years Colin has looked after the heath of my 130 + years old oak tree .He has also done work on my more enthusiastically growing shrubs . He is reliable–comes when he says he will–discusses the work needed & gives friendly expert professional advice – gives a written quote & does the job in timely fashion leaving the site clean & tidy . He provides a great service & I will certainly continue as a customer in the future. I recommend his work highly.Patty Mosdell6/03/2020
- Colin came and pruned our orchard, he did a sterling job. efficient, tidy and the apples trees were much better off for it. I highly recommend his company for any work.James Ian David Lankester5/15/2019Very pleased with all that you and Matt have achieved in four days. I shall sing your praises at every opportunity.Alysen Beacon5/12/2018Colin was so Professional in all aspects of the job! He had to remove an old Silver Birch which also had a very mature climbing rose and clematis growing up it! No easy task! The job was carried out so efficiently and quickly,I was amazed! As well as this tree there were four others,a Holly ,Cherry,
Hawthorn and another Birch! These were all cut into sections and neatly stacked to form a log pile at the bottom of my garden. All this ably assisted by his assistant for the day!
, .Ivor Saunders10/24/2020
- Excellent service Colin and his colleague took on the job if dismantling our large eucalyptus tree, not a straightforward job but we were very happy with their work. They were professional and helpful.PaulaS-1631/16/2019Great job! Another excellent job done on our hedges, despite the atrocious weather! We’ve used Colin and his team several times now, and they always turn up as arranged, do a great job, and leave the place neat and tidy. Happy to recommend.KathrynA-369/26/2019
- Expertly took down leaning monetary pine Colin did an expert job of felling a 25 year old pine tree that had developed a severe lean. It was quite amazing to watch Colin skilfully and safely dismantled it, huge limb by huge limb. Would defiantly recommend.Dj Osborne12/01/2021Experienced, Professional and Safe Service Thank you very much Colin to you and your assistant in carrying out the work on the >tree in my garden. I can appreciate it was quite a difficult job and you carried it out >very professionally and carefully. Everything was left clean and tidy which was very helpful. I am very pleased with the with the end result and will certainly come back to you again, should the need arise. I have no hesitation in recommending you for any tree surgery. >Jean Stratford-Ware6/28/2020Great Job whatever the weather Colin and Matthew arrived on a bitterly cold very windy day they carried on regardless, however the wind was too much too to tackle the thuja, they came back when the wind was calmer, offered advice on other trees in the garden. Left everything clean and tidy, highly recommended!Carol & Doug2/18/2021
- So impressed … Colin did a lot of work in my garden back in February. He removed 4 trees and pollarded several others. It was extremely quick, tidy and so efficient. All done with good humour and excellent professionalism. I felt I was dealing with someone who is extremely knowledgeable and thus felt incredibly safe with the advice I had been given. Many many thanks.Sally Humphries4/07/2022We’ve used Colin Chadwick on a commercial property and have always found him value for money, friendly, informative and hard working.Kirstie Hopkins8/09/2018Sumac’s roots spreading under ground lifting up pavers, dangerously . We have been very impressed by Colin’s quick response to our calls for help.Professional and knowledgeable, his advice has been invaluable and there is no doubt about his forestry skills. Passionate about trees and the preservation of them in a healthy and safe condition, Colin is a great asset to us all. We have no hesitation in recommending him.
Trees in our country side are in safe hands.
Everyone at The Laurels.Betty Parsons11/03/2022